Catering equipment information and guides, all the latest offers, industry news and announcements from BuyCatering.com.
KichenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment
Here at BuyCatering we just love Ice Cream, so as you can imagine it did not take much persuading for us to try out our new toy, the KichenAid Ice Cream Maker Attachment.
And here is the Quick Start Guide to how we did it:
1) Store the freeze bowl in the freezer for a minimum of 15 hours. Make sure your freezer is set on the coldest setting.
2) Prepare your favourite ice cream mixture and chill thoroughly.
3) Assemble attachment pieces onto the mixer as shown in Use and Care Guide that accompanies mixer attachment.
4) Start Mixer on “Stir” speed.
5) Pour ice cream mixture into the freeze bowl and mix to desired consistency (20-30 minutes).
6) Remove ice cream with non-metallic utensil and store in a shallow plastic container for 4-6 hours at a low temperature.
The ice cream attachment is just one of the various KichenAid Accessories available, view our range of KichenAid Accessories.
Posted on July 13th 2010 at 01:22pm
Labels: ice cream attachment, kichenaid